Content and Language Integrated Learning
Primary CLIL Courses
provide teachers with:
- Many practical ideas for classroom activities
- Experience in planning CLIL lessons
- Ready-made materials on a variety of topics such as The Solar System, Animals and their Habitats, Plants through the Seasons, Water, Weather, Rainforests, Save the Environment, Art, Food, Teeth & Hygiene
- Ideas for using digital technology in planning and implementing CLIL lessons
- English Language Training
(2 week courses only)
- Visits to primary schools with observation of lessons in a variety of subjects (on 2 week term-time courses)
Expert CLIL Trainers
InterEducation's team of CLIL teacher trainers has 20 years experience in training CLIL teachers.
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a tailor-made course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of locations in Britain and Ireland.
Please click on the boxes below to see lists and details of courses on which individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol.
"I loved this course. It was great for my teaching development. Fantastic workshops with an inspirational trainer. Innovative and effective pedagogy. It will definitely make a difference to my way of teaching from now on."
Marta Manuela Dos Santos Pontes (Portugal)
Cheltenham Primary CLIL Course