Primary Teachers of English
Language and Practical Methodology: Creativity in the Classroom
These courses provide primary teachers of English with:
- a wealth of new ideas, practical classroom skills and materials for teaching English to young learners
- an opportunity to improve their own language skills
- an insight into Primary Education in Britain or Ireland
- an opportunity to extend their knowledge of the British Isles and life in Britain or Ireland
- an opportunity to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other countries
Visits to primary schools to observe lessons and talk with teachers are a feature of many term-time courses.
Expert Teacher Trainers
InterEducation courses are noted for the expertise of the teacher trainers, who are highly experienced in their field and include authors of popular course-books and resource materials. They have vast experience in training European teachers and many exciting ideas to impart.
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a tailor-made course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of locations in Britain and Ireland.
Please click on the boxes below to see lists and details of courses on which individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol.
"An eye-opening approach to teaching English.
I learned a lot and will bring back many ideas to my colleagues and most important to my classroom."
Barbara Hewitson (Germany)
Cheltenham Primary Course