Special Educational Needs Teachers
Courses for teachers of Pupils with Special Educational Needs
These courses are designed to give European educators an insight into Special Education in Ireland or the UK and new ideas and techniques to use in their own schools.
- visits to special schools and/ or schools with integrated special needs (primary or secondary)
- lectures and discussions with Special Needs teachers/ headteachers/ advisers
- workshops on teaching dyslexic pupils
- workshops on motivating pupils with learning difficulties
- an opportunity to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other European countries
Courses for groups of Special Needs teachers can be organised at any dates (in Irish or UK term-time). If a group has a special interest (for example dyslexia or autism), workshops are arranged with specialists who give details of provision in Ireland or the UK and the latest developments and thinking on teaching pupils with specific learning difficulties.
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a tailor-made course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of locations in Britain and Ireland.
Individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol on the courses listed below. (Click on each course for full details).