Secondary CLIL (Bilingual)
Content and Language Integrated Learning
- for teachers of science & maths & technical subjects
- for teachers of history, geography & other humanities & arts subjects such as Social Studies, Religious Studies, Music, etc. and vocational subjects such as Tourism, Business Studies & Secretarial Studies.
Expert CLIL Trainers
InterEducation's team of CLIL teacher trainers has 20 years experience in training CLIL teachers.
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a tailor-made course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of locations in Britain and Ireland .
Please click on the boxes below to see lists and details of courses on which individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol.
Secondary CLIL Courses include:
- Practical sessions on CLIL methodology, providing teachers with techniques & fresh ideas for teaching their subject(s) in English, skills for using digital technology in planning and implementing CLIL lessons, ready-made materials and an opportunity to evaluate, adapt and create CLIL materials.
- English Language Training for teachers who need to improve their English skills (on certain 2 week courses).
- Visits to secondary schools with observation of lessons in chosen subjects (on 2 week term-time courses).
focus on strategies for effective co-operation between subject teachers and their English language colleagues.
"We've learnt a whole new perspective on CLIL.
Very interesting course."
Jochem Mud (Netherlands)
Dunfermline CLIL Course