One week courses for Teachers of Science
These courses for primary and secondary school teachers on the theme of "Making Science More Attractive" provide:
- an insight into the teaching of science in Irish or British schools
- an opportunity to compare the teaching of science in different European countries, to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other countries
- an opportunity to attend stimulating scientific lectures and workshops and gain new inspiration and teaching ideas for their science classes (at primary or secondary level)
- an introduction to CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) focusing on science
- a visit to a national science museum
- attendance at science festival or science week events for schools
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a tailor-made course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of locations in Britain and Ireland.
Please click on the boxes below to see lists and details of courses on which individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol.