Secondary Teachers of English
English Language Teaching & 21st Century Skills for Learning
Creative Activities & Motivating Tasks
These courses provide teachers with the opportunity:
- to gain a huge variety of new teaching ideas & motivating materials ready to use in the classroom
- to design motivating learning tasks for in and out of class learning
- to keep abreast of changes in British or Irish Life and Society and the Education System and of new developments in the English Language
- to improve/perfect their language skills
- to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other countries.
Visits to British or Irish schools to observe lessons and talk with teachers are a feature of many term-time courses.
Expert Teacher Trainers
InterEducation courses are noted for the expertise of the teacher trainers, who are highly experienced in their field and include authors of popular course-books and resource materials. They have vast experience in training European teachers and many exciting ideas to impart.
- Courses in Ireland, Scotland and Wales also include sessions on the country's History, Culture, Traditions and Literature.
- Ireland Today courses feature practical methodology workshops providing stimulating materials and ideas for teaching aspects of life in Ireland today.
Please click on the courses below for details.
- Ireland Today
- Teaching English with Digital Technology
- Teaching English in an Inclusive Classroom
- Teaching Literature
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a tailor-made course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of locations in Britain and Ireland .
Please click on the boxes below to see lists and details of courses on which individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol.
"The workshops on Teaching English as a Foreign Language were really helpful.
Hands-on practice in a small group - very productive."
Josef Fischer (Austria)
Southampton Secondary Course